RULES, REGULATIONS AND INFORMATION TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHEN PARTICIPATING COLOR ME RUN
Below are the instructions, rules, regulations and other information that you need to know to ensure you will have the best time of your life at Color Me Run!
- All participants must exchange your e-confirmation email to wristbands before entering the venue.
- Artists are subject to change or withdrawal. In the event of such change or withdrawal, refunds will not be given.
- The organizers, promoters, and artists are not liable for any compensation and/or cancellation charges for travel expenses resulting from the event being cancelled or postponed.
- You must wear your wristband at all time on the venue. Don’t lose it! Those who lose their wristband for any reason will not be allowed entry into the event.
- Any person within the event not in possession of a valid wristband, will be removed. There are no exceptions.
- It is YOUR responsibility to be fit and well on the day of the marathon in order to enjoy the experience and not put yourself at risk. We won’t take any liability for death or personal injury, fraud, or any other liability to the extent it cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- The organizers and promoters are not responsible for tickets that are purchased from any third-party entities/platforms/places that are not registered as on official channels of Color Me Run 2019.
- In certain circumstances some areas within the venue may become restricted.
- Guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, and guests who refuse to obey instructions/warnings from event staff will be removed from the festival immediately. No refunds will be given.
- Any attempt to enter the event without a valid ticket or valid credentials will result in the immediate removal from event grounds. In certain cases we will contact police and press charges against the violators.
- The event operators, organizers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged possessions or accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in the venue during the event regardless of fault or reason.
- We suggest you to not bring any luggage (such as backpack, travel luggage, briefcase, etc).
- We will refuse entry to guests who are severely intoxicated, clearly affected by drugs or deemed unfit for entry. Anyone found carrying illegal drugs or narcotics, illegal substances, weapons and/or other prohibited items will be reported to the police immediately. No refunds will be given.
- Any outside food or beverage is strictly prohibited inside the event.
- We do not appreciate shirtless people and visitors who take their shirts off will be asked to put them back on.
- Participants who are removed from the venue for any reasons will be banned from re-entering the event.
- The event is intended to be a friendly and enjoyable event.
- No unauthorized vending allowed.
- No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling or giveaways.
- Alcohol purchase is strictly for festival-goers who are at least 21 years old.
A. If the event is canceled:
Registration fee will be refunded if the event is canceled with an official announcement from the Organizers with refund policies as followed:
- If the event is canceled before the date of April 6th 2020, participants can choose to have the options of refunding as followed:
The organizers will refund 70% of the registration fee paid by the participant.
The refund time will occur within 30 days from the date the participant finishes the procedures for the refunding process.
- If the event is canceled before the date of May 7th 2020, participants can choose the options of refunding as followed:
The organizers will refund 50% of the registration fee paid by the participant. The refund time will occur within 30 days from the date the participant finishes the procedures for the refunding process.
- If the event is canceled after the date of May 7th 2020, the registration fee will not be refunded.
B. If the event is postponed / moved to another date
If the event is postponed or moved to another date within the same year (2020), the registration fee will not be refunded/canceled and the registration will be applicable with the same value for the new event date.
- Enjoy Color Me Run with the YOLO spirit
- Seek for the Medical Help Tent inside and outside ò the event site if you need medical support of any kind
- Hydrate! The festival occurs in under the summer heat, so do not let yourself get dehydrated
- Be cool, be glamourous, be over-te-top! CMR is opt to see you being who you are, or better, anyone you want to be!
- Enjoy the huge assortments of food and drinks at CMR so your energy is always on max to rock the whole day
- Prepare sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and waterproof pouches for your cells
- Always wear your CMR wristband and CMR T-shirt! You cannot participate CMR without these items
- Follow the instructions of the Organizers and our Security and Safety Staffs
- Your bags will be checked at the entrance gate to the event site (for the safety of your own as well as others)
- Hang around until the end, because there is a super super cool music concert after the run
- Make sure you don’t leave any garbage at the event site
- We will deny entrance to those who are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or showing behaviors that are considered inappropriate by us. Anyone who is seen bringing narcotics or components that are illegal stated by law, weapons and/or other forbidden items will be reported to the police. All forms of refund for this type of behavior is denied
- Take off your wristband if the festival has not ended
- Cause any damage to the items within the area of the event site and the running journey
- Throw garbage around the event site and the running journey
- Bring large totes/bags (larger than 20” x 15” x 9”). We strongly advise against bringing luggages to the event
- Bring food and drinks from outside into the event site
- Bring weapon and/or items that can be used as weapons into the event site
- Cook or start a fire
- Bring flycam/drones/professional photography equipment
- Registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Participants need to consider carefully before registrating
- After successfully registered, you need to use the registration code (REG ID) to receive the kit (which includes the event wristband and T-shirt) so you can enter the event site
- We strongly advise against trading the registration slots in the form of email. You should only trade the slots under the form of event kits (which contain legit wristband and T-shirts)
THE CMR KIT
- Only partcipants who wear the event wristband and T-shirt can pass the entrance to the event site
- Kit receiving days will take place prior to the date of the event. Details will be announced on the official channels of CMR
- Partcipants have to provide us with personal documents that have full name and date of birth on them in order to become legit to receive the kit to enter the event
- We DO NOT deliver the kits to your door. Participants have to go to the kit receiving spot to get the kits. You can authorize a friend or family member to receive the kit on your behalf if you were busy
- Size áo sẽ được phát theo như size bạn đã đăng ký qua hệ thống, nếu áo không vừa các bạn hãy tự trao đổi với nhau vào ngày nhận kit nhé! The size of the T-shirt you receive will be that which you registered for when registrated to join. If your T-shirt does not fit, you can trade with other participants on the kit receiving days.
- Still have questions regarding the kit? Find out more HERE
- Participants can recording videos and taking photos to their will. However, we have restrictions regarding doing so for commercial purposes on the event site.
- We are entitled to collect the fee and compensation from the individual and/or organization whose video/film/photo recorded at the event is used for commercial purposes.
- Pulse Ltd. (Pulse Active) and its affiliations/association reserves the right to film, record, and/or photograph the visitor, participant or wristband holder’s image, likeness, action, and/or statement of this event for television, moving picture, webcast and/or other public broadcast in any medium for any purpose. Any visitor, participant and/or wristband holder of this show hereby fully releases and discharges Pulse Ltd., (including its employees and subsidiaries) and its affiliations/association from any rights, claims, damages, losses, liabilities, fines and causes of action whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the filming, recording and/or photography of this event.
EVENT UTILITIES AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Utilities and infrastructures available at the event site are:
- Medical Tent
- Food and Beverage stalls
- Resting area
- Baggage drop-off area (only limited to 200 slots)
- CMR accessories stall
- Sponsor’s Tents and Stands
- Parking slots (at paid parking places)
- Information table